Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chloe and the Mushroom

Well hello again,
At least i get some ( yeah right ) time to craft, careful planning for gaps inbetween my furbabies and the house and work and the business, sheez, i am tired just thinking of it all .............hehehehe
When have my furbabies decided that they can do the same as what my son did when he was still a baby ??? He used to turn his day and night around , which , as you might have guessed , resulted in me having very little sleep and boy , did i love to sleep in before that !! Did you also experience this ?? So , bleary eyed and even more tired in the morning, at least i can have them spayed next week ..............LOL

Let's get over to the topic at hand .......
Have you entered the Extavaganza Contest over at CS Designs blog ..... DOODLE ARTIFAX ????? If not, you still have some time to enter , go and browse through the store , there are amzing images , varying from Artsy to cutsey , i love working with them, cause the sky is the limit, so may effects that one can get !!
I worked up CHLOE AND THE MUSHROOM for this entry of mine and you have to agree, she is super cute, ok , let me show you ..........LOL

5 comments:

Larisa said...

oh, it is wonderful!!! Love the Chloe's pic a lot! Great paper is used here too)))

iram said...

:)well i also have a fur baby who do exactly the same the picture is really sweet and my lil daughter is in absolute love with it :) thank you so much for putting my giveaway in your side bar it really amazes me how you find wonderful people around the world who are ready to help you with out any reason ,(u r one of them :) ) take good care of your self .

She's a Color Queen said...

This turned out fantastic!!! My daughter's name is Chloe so I'm especially fond of this digi. Thanks for joining us at CS Designs!

Sharon said...

So cute - love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us at the CS Designs Extravaganza!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is just so cute! congratulations on your win! :)