Friday, March 25, 2011

My Absolute FAV - PEARLS and Flowers !!

Now , if you have been following me for a while , then you will know that very few cards go through without pearls somewhere..........LOL
Then you will understand how excited i was upon seeing that for the new Challenge over at Pattie's Creations , we have to use FLOWERS, PEARLS or BOTH , how cool is that !!!

Pattie's images are just so much fun to work with , it can never get boring cause she has such a variety in STORE , one of the newer images, THE QUILT , i am gaga over it, just need more time to play.............lol , if you have'nt browsed through, just do yourself the favour and you will thank me, promise..............*big smiles*
This week i had the opportunity to play with the image " Sun " and this is another versatile image !!
Let me show you what i did and you tell me...........:))))

6 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Theresa - you did a great job with this theme! Those daisy flowers go so well with the Sun image, just beautiful work! I am so happy that you have that camera, we can really appreciate your talent!
♥ Sandi

Pattie G said...

WOW Theresa, what a great summertime card! I love how you colored my Sun Image too. I love flowers and pearls...

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Tracy S said...

Cute card T! Love these flowers.. This makes me think Spring.

Stef H said...

this is fabulous! pearls are a spectacular touch!

i do apologize for being scarce. too much going on at home. i'm lucky i find time to make a card - and even then, i've missed the challenges i did them for! but... all is well here so don't fret. i'll get back on track soon. you're doing a fabulous job of holding down the forte at CDAC.

hugs :)

Ella Swan said...

Hi Theresa! Thanks so much for your encouraging comment on my blog :) See some great digi/hybrid work here!! Yup sadly us girls are forced to hide our lights under a bushel in SA but we sure can shine online - gotta love that :-D

Ella Swan said...

Hope you will enter my giveaway & post a link to your scrap space!!!