Friday, March 18, 2011

AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there,
And how has this day been treating you so far ??? I am now going into my weekend, jippeeeeeeeeeeeeee, feels like forever that i waited for it to get here.............LOL
And, seeing that the weekend is here, it is time for my dose of the VICKIE QUICKIE !!! Now those tha are members of CDAC , would know the group NANA VIC  . We have become addicted, lol, to the Vickie Quickie , it is something we look forward to, wondering what Vickie will be dishing up for us this week. Now this happens every two weeks and you have the following two weeks to complete your project, cool , normally Vickie would draw up a special image for us to play with, BUT this week she has outdone herself and are soooooooooooooooooooooooo generous, WOW, would you believe that she is giving us the choice to select which image you want to work with, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh that reminds me, i must still mail her with my choice..................hehehe.
Why don't you join us, drink some camp coffee with and we can party up a storm, let me tell you that!!!!

Here is a card made with a previous Vickie Quickie , her images sure are so much fun and her humour is SHARP !!!!!

5 comments:

poppylover said...

uuuh, love cups, teapots etc. very much! very-very-very cute picture!)

Larisa said...

Great card) Love this theme))

Unknown said...

Thanks Tee, your posts always bring a smile to my face. I'm so pleased that you like this fortnights 'Vickie Quickie'. I can't wait to see what image you choose to play with. I think we should be some fun and new members playing this challenge. Your site is always a pleasure to browse and boy oh boy, look at all that yummy candy that is being offered all over blogland. Hoping that you have a fantastic weekend hun. *Love and Friendship* Vic

iram said...

i love the tea pot ,oh i just blogged about the happy event (for me ) that i won your blog candy :) i hope my post help to increase your followers do give it a look if you have time
best wishes erum
http://artscraftsnhobbies.blogspot.com/2011/03/wooo-hoooo-i-am-winner.html

Stef H said...

oh i love this! the paper is stunning and it goes fabulously with the image! great card!

hugs :)