Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday !!

Hi everyone,

Today is another fun challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge , you have to make something for a B/Day, don't we all need a lot of those,lol

Remember, there is also the DT Call going on !!

I have used the image 'Morning Glories Seed Packett' , i simply adore flowers and this is no exception, such a stunning image!
I made a gift box, wrapped with ribbon and then added my image, my friend really liked the end result, not sure if she liked the cover or the gift most............. hehehe


Thanks for visiting and hope you like what you see...............:))

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Pattie G said...

Theresa, I just love this creation! I am so glad to see you back online too.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

Theresa - I love it! Plus, thanks for the goodies you sent from Glitterbabe's CDAC challenge. It arrived Saturday as we were headed out the house to get away from Hurricane Irene headed our way! So I brought it with us so I could see my treats! Thank you so much Miss Generosity! Luckily we had no damage, and the electric power never went out, so we thank God for that.