Thursday, October 13, 2011

Autum Hedgehog......

Oops, me again,

Over at Craftin With Jack , Angela have another lovely challenge going, it is a Take and Make, lol, you get the image and then just create something with it, link up and join in the fun. This is my 2nd challenge there and i like these images, cute and can be used for many occassion, love being able to do that!!!

We have to show Autum Colors and the image is just perfect for that, jump on over and have a look see..............:))

I have added some embellies , see my Dream String under the sentiment, lol, from PIZZAZZ APLENTY , where you can shop to your hearts content and trust me, you will be content after visiting Judy's shop .........* big smiles *

Now i just need a big favour , a new crafting/challenge blog started with a few friends bying a lot of Dream String, splitting that saw how good it looks and the blog came about, lol, but with my sons lappie also crashing, i do not have a link and would love it if somebody can point me in their direction, would have liked to link this one and another post just posted to their 1st challenge, so you see my predicament, thanks so long for helping............:))

Colored with my color pencils and OMS, let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the card and the embellishments! But what is OMS?