Sunday, March 10, 2013

My 3rd time this weekend, woohooooooo !!!

Hello everybody, WOW, can you believe i am doing a 3rd post in one weekend, lol, must have been the bronchitis giving me some mojo ........ hahahaha, tho i have had the next couple of cards done quite aawhile ago already, just did not get the time to do a post, well here they are !!! 1st up is a card i am entering into a challenge done by Lady Ann for Nana Vic and you can find all the deeds HERE , it is a Anything Goes Challenge. Nana Vic have a super selection of images and they are all so easy to work with, just love her images !! The 2nd lot of cards are also for a challenge done by Lady Ann and boy am i so, so late for this one, lol, but am linking this up just to show that my cards were made, lol, it is Christmas Challenges where you get to make your Xmas cards in advance, such a super idea, no rush at the end of the year, right ...... And that is that from me to you, jump over and join in the fun, will see ya on the flip side again, stay safe !!!!!

6 comments:

Mary Gregor said...

I like the Christmas ones.

bumblebee creations said...

AWESOME cards Theresa! I love the fact that you are getting ahead for Christmas already!!

Sharon said...

Great cards Tee, love to see that you joined for several of Lady Anne's Chalelenges.

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Oh You have me laughing Tee, I know what you mean though, you have all these good intentions to get something done and before you know where you are the time has gone in a flash, it happens to me all the time. Love all your cards, just adore that lamp post of Vickie's and you have made such a super card using it. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Cards by Lady Anne

Lady Anne's Challenge
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

bumblebee creations said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY THERESA!! I hope you had a wonderful fun filled day yesterday!

Ellis said...

Beautiful cards you have made for Lady Anne's Christmas challenge!

Gorgeous card you have made for NanaVic's Challenge too! =)

Hugs Elenor DT